Sunday 3 June 2012

Behind the Posts (The inside-out of my posts)

Hate Story:


What started off as a spoof and a gossip between 2 people turned out in to a well plotted and conceptualized story. Hate story was conceived when I was sitting in my office and was having a chat with my friend. We were  having a light conversation about the happenings in our lives and our environment when the idea struck. At first it was just a gossip to while away time, but as we kept on talking, the plot and the characters started to develop. By the way the characters and their nature in this story is inspired from real people. But the story itself is fictional and does not bear any resemblance to any person living or dead. And before you start scratching your brains let me tell you the story is not a spoof or a remake of 'Hate story' the movie. I just came up with the  name since I couldn't find a more suitable title.

In the subtitle of the story (The whole story of MRP) MRP stands for Meena, Ranjit and Piyush. the 3 main protagonists of the story. I am also going to introduce the 4th protagonist of the story in my 3rd part. We had already thought of the trailer, songs and marketing ideas for the story as if this was a real movie. Even though this whole process did not take more than 20 minutes to think and conceptualize, it was much more hard to write. While writing I realised that I would not be able to post the whole story in a single sitting since the characters and the ambiance needed time to develop in the audience's mind. So I thought of writing it in parts (although even the parts are becoming bigger). But while writing it I realized that the story would strangle if the people in it were inspired from real people as I would have to stick to their characteristics. Hence I have diverted and have made the characters 100 percent imaginative taking the liberty of a writer. I hope you enjoy the story as much I have enjoyed writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment